Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New way to pay in Canada

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmoxps View Post
    I really love this service but, I am in Canada and it is almost impossible to pay, Coinbase is blocked from some bank, and I dont have any Bitcoin bank Machine in my area. so I have been without services since January, when the provider change the way to pay or make it easier maybe I can come back
    Thank you
    did you try paypal mining option?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

PayPal mining there are too many authentication to banks and i Dont like to give my info all over,

Comment

Hello Everyone,
        I posted a year ago regarding the success and easy way to renew my membership using the (BTC Mining PayPal). I just used it again to renew my membership 2 days ago. It was even much easier the 2nd time around since my PayPal was already set up, etc. It was completed in around 24 hrs after my PayPal transaction. I highly recommend anyone who has issues trying to renew other ways to use this method especially us Canadians which I understand find it more difficult. I know this method will also benefit American and other International members too. The miner is an expert and knows his stuff and does all the work as you do nothing as he sets you all up, it’s amazing. It took a bit less then 24 hrs to get my new renew confirmation. I was also 7 days early which Papiao added 7 more days to my new membership I am a satisfied member on this site and plan to stick around forever! Merry Christmas everyone)

Comment

worst payment system i have seen much better before with credit card

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnnn View Post
            worst payment system i have seen much better before with credit card
            Almost read enough of your negativity.Good luck with paying for this stuff out right with your credit card.
            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I tried using CoinGate with my Visa........provided all the information, Simplex sent an email to my email address to confirm, no problem. I then used my Visa to buy bitcoin and the purchase was declined by Visa. I called Visa and they informed me that they do not allow purchases of crypto currency. This in the end amounted to giving out my personal information to Simplex which is based in Lithuania and under no legal restrictions to keep my personal information private. I then tried Bitcoin ATM in Canada. The first thing it wanted was my cellphone number which defeats the entire purpose of bitcoin which used to be anonymous. Anyone who has purchased a sim card knows all the personal information linked to a sim card and cellphone number. I cancelled the order. I went to Paypal to sign up and the first thing they wanted was my cellphone number. Obviously the same will apply at Canada Post assuming you can find anyone who actually knows anything about Bitcoin. Considering all the options that provide zero privacy, I'll have to wait until a better option is provided.

Comment

I really wish I could send cash, in US currency, with the order number, inside a padded envelope, via insured, registered letter to a private box number anywhere on the planet.
                Last edited by Deadwood; 01-01-2021, 06:44 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Originally posted by Deadwood View Post
                  I really wish I could send cash, in US currency, with the order number, inside a padded envelope, via insured, registered letter to a private box number anywhere on the planet.
                  Send your money to me if you want to send it anywhere on the planet lol. Most services want to get paid the same way.
                  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Has anyone used Coinsmart in Canada?

Comment

I am located in Canada and found a bitcoin ATM that will accept cash. Here is my problem. The NFPS donation is in USA dollars but the bitcoin ATM only displays Canadian.

Simply put, I have no idea how much Canadian currency I have to deposit to reach the NFPS donation.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Open Sky View Post
                        I am located in Canada and found a bitcoin ATM that will accept cash. Here is my problem. The NFPS donation is in USA dollars but the bitcoin ATM only displays Canadian.

Simply put, I have no idea how much Canadian currency I have to deposit to reach the NFPS donation.

Thanks
                        bitcoin currency itself is neither Canadian dollars nor US dollars, it's a crypto currency and has it's own value... bitcoin = BTC
                        One bitcoin is currently worth about $45,000 USD or whatever that is in Canadian. But it's still one bitcoin.
                        So if NFPS are asking as example for 0.00546 BTC as their price, then you pay what ever is needed in Canadian or in US dollars to get to that amount of BTC (bitcoin).

Comment

Originally posted by six degrees View Post

bitcoin currency itself is neither Canadian dollars nor US dollars, it's a crypto currency and has it's own value... bitcoin = BTC
                          One bitcoin is currently worth about $45,000 USD or whatever that is in Canadian. But it's still one bitcoin.
                          So if NFPS are asking as example for 0.00546 BTC as their price, then you pay what ever is needed in Canadian or in US dollars to get to that amount of BTC (bitcoin).
                          Thank you for your help! So let me understand this:

1) I get the QR code from the NFPS website.
                          2) The bitcoin ATM scans the QR code on my phone.
                          3) I deposit cash into the bitcoin ATM until I reach the donation (example for 0.00546 BTC).

My concern is that the bitcoin ATM doesn't display the deposit in bitcoin but rather in dollars.

Comment

Thank you for your help! So let me understand this:

1) I get the QR code from the NFPS website.
                            2) The bitcoin ATM scans the QR code on my phone.
                            3) I deposit cash into the bitcoin ATM until I reach the donation (example for 0.00546 BTC).

My concern is that the bitcoin ATM doesn't display the deposit in bitcoin but rather in dollars.
                            is the machine asking for a specific amount of canadian dollars after you scan the code ?
                            The code will have the correct amount of BTC so whatever the amount of dollars it is asking for will cover the BTC amount.
                            But before you scan that code, I would generate a new one at the papiao site because BTC is volatile and the value may have changed since last you visited papiao

Comment

Originally posted by six degrees View Post

is the machine asking for a specific amount of canadian dollars after you scan the code ?
                              The code will have the correct amount of BTC so whatever the amount of dollars it is asking for will cover the BTC amount.
                              But before you scan that code, I would generate a new one at the papiao site because BTC is volatile and the value may have changed since last you visited papiao
                              I will give it a try tomorrow and report back.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

I will give it a try tomorrow and report back.

Thanks for your help!
                                If you use an online Exchange for your crypto currency transactions, then these hassles you will not see or experience again

A few online secure transactions with crypto will not get the IRS breathing down your back or anything like that. There is no chance of getting online 'hacked' if dealing with a trusted service with your own Wallet 'private key", which a trusted service will give you.
                                You do not need to worry about security when going thru the authentication credentials when setting up an Exchange service, if it's secure then it's secure, same as anything we do online these days Just like online banking really. Just ensure the Exchange service is trusted and secured.

Find and use a secure trusted Exchange service, set up a private wallet, get to know how the Exchanges website works, go thru their credential verification process, link a credit card or a debit card to your Wallet/Exchange service, do your first transaction... all from your chair while at your desk.

In about 20 minutes usually maximun, I can deposit USA or CAN dollars into my wallet, it shows as US currency in my wallet with the exchange rate applied as that is how I have it set up. Then that enters into my Wallet as BTC (or whatever crypto-currency I may have bought)
                                Then I use that BTC to buy something . That process is fast and simple and all done thru your online exchange and of course papiao. I may have to wait a few minutes or maybe an hour, but then I get messages from my exchange service and the vendor i bought from and I am set All from the desk here in my office.

You do not have to jump onto the crypto 'band wagon'. so to speak, but if you go thru the process to set up a Wallet and thru a trusted online Exchange service, your experiences using bitcoin (or any crypto) will be pleasant and almost seamless

just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X