Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

New way to pay in Canada

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shores View Post
    i try 15 times and i fail ,before i use my canadian visa and was ok
    Try the bitcoin atm. This member was able to use the bitcoin atm in Canada.I try renew my donation

Comment

Originally posted by engine8038 View Post
      To try an get verified by simplex is next to impossible..They only allow a passport as far as I can tell. would not except my drivers licence or my other government ids. The funny thing is I have nobody with my exact name in the world!what is with the 4 different verifications you go through.You have to be a com.wizard.I went to a ATM couldn't get to first base with that..I guess I feel like a stupid dummy cause just do not get ant of this stuff on bit coins, an I know of 6 others who are having the same problem.Yes I have read all the help posts on the site.
      I found it confusing until I read the instructions and followed the prompts. Worked for me!

Comment

been trying to donate for the last couple hours was so easy before the now not able to need 4 numbers

Comment

Agree these bit coins payments are too complicated should revert to visa etc ...... does not make sense been a using member for many years but dot not believe that I will renew donations unless you go back with an easier payment methods for myself and friends

Comment

I would strongly advise members to avoid Coinbase as it reverts to another venue referred to as Simplex and they want your home phone number, a photo of your passport, drivers license or government identification as well as a cellphone number to send you a text and that is after you provide them with an email address so they can confirm your member application of which I did not want, I did not need and if I told you it took over two hours to dig out my digital camera to upload a photo from the camera to my computer to them, I would not be lying. After all of that they told me it took too long, would I start over ??? The word Simplex came to mind and I sent them an email to erase all information that I had provided as it was anything but simple unless they were referring to the mindless wonder who sent me an email asking me what it was that I was trying to buy with the Visa information I had provided. Seriously ? Simplex ?? This is what you can expect if you try Coinbase as a way to pay. God almighty, I'm too old for this kind of insanity Strongly advise you go to an ATM as nothing would be worse than what I went through and then have them ASK ME what it was that I wanted to buy ? Some space in a mental facility came to mind but relented on the side of better judgement.

Comment

IIm not having ne luck with bitcoin either..my local Canada post has nothing in their computers that has to do with bitcoin..so that is out of the question..Ive tried the coinbase but they wont accept ne ID i upload...can they not add the option to pay using e-transfer...e-transfer don't ask for ne thing but the amount and email that the monies is being sent to...i can only imaging how many donations they r losing out on...id rather take my chances then deal with this bitcoin nonsense..

Comment

I need to renew 4 donation and having a hell of a time ..that bitcoin is stupid...go back to the way it was ..pay with visa or debit card and it was done...I tried 6 times and failed on everyone ..

Comment

My donation expired today. Found out about this new payment. What a nightmare. Need to lie down.
                  Last edited by Dodgeit; 08-03-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Hi, I am baying donations long time (from Dish time) but because this bitcoin thing I had to switch to another provider .
                    Last edited by Dodgeit; 08-04-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cabala View Post
                      Hi, I am baying donations long time (from Dish time) but because this bitcoin thing I had a dashboard with a lot of costumers and I begin to swith them to some other provider .
                      Sorry to see you go.But members staying anonymous when purchasing is a big part of the change.There are many ways to still buy and once you do it once they say it's a breeze.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

There appears to be many links to Youtube with respect to Bitcoin and how to buy, pay and sell. I think the cost of buying bitcoin presents an added cost that far exceeds the annual interest rates at most financial institutions. If you want to pay for something using bitcoin, there are transaction fees attached to that as well. This 27 US dollars gets bumped up fast for anyone who is buying 10 donations or 5 donations at full price. It just seems as though the supporters are paying for the changes in more ways than one and there is no provision or attempts to provide much in the way of options. This isn't criticism, its just a fact that needs to be recognized for who wants bitcoin and who pays for it.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not sure what gets added to the 27 dollars but i'm sure there is still good money to made.Especially when you price other services.There isn't many choices when it comes to be anonymous.Many other places when you buy strait from the source are doing the same.

I am also done with this. Bitcoin is too much cloak and dagger stuff for me so good luck to you guys. Great service. Too bad you messed it up with this new payment processing.

Comment

Well, it will cost 10 percent or more to buy bitcoins, it will cost more for Canadians due to the added exchange on the US dollar to which I place no fault on anyone as it would be there regardless of how you pay. Then there is the transaction fee that is added when you send your payment for your donation via Bitcoin Atm or by whatever way you choose as Paypal adds about 10 percent. For those buying and spending more than 200 US dollars in Bitcoin, they will incur and additional 40 dollars which doesn't include the currency exchange on the 40 dollars. As for options, there doesn't really appear to be much in the way of options when it comes to Bitcoin. Suffice to say it brings the "other choices" closer to the point of considering Netflix and the options via online resources.
                          P.S. Youtube links to how to use Bitcoin ATM's are no longer available due to security issues ?

Comment

ok, so i have not been able to work this out.. have tried so many times since April when i expired. been here so long since nfusion privateserver.. and the iks systems.. does anyone know if you use the canada post cashpassport master card in us funds if it will work?

Comment

Originally posted by royroger66 View Post
                              ok, so i have not been able to work this out.. have tried so many times since April when i expired. been here so long since nfusion privateserver.. and the iks systems.. does anyone know if you use the canada post cashpassport master card in us funds if it will work?
                              In Canada all you have to do is go to a Bitcoin Atm they are everywhere. Then you can just pay cash.
                              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                              X