Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

I've given up trying..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tikal17 View Post
    waoooo so i am not the only one, i bought 4 donation 3 weeks ago i also sent pics of my driving license front and back through simplex
    and nothing, my credit card was charged and no money back,
    Im not familiar with simplex but if you sent money to bitcoin wallet provided to you when you purchased from Donate for IPTV Service. Send an email to [email protected] with your order info

Comment

I am also done trying. Been trying for 3 days now, and no sorry I am not uploading a government id online to coingate. I cannot believe people donate this way. Where is the simple credit card signup.

Comment

Originally posted by futbolfever View Post
        I am also done trying. Been trying for 3 days now, and no sorry I am not uploading a government id online to coingate. I cannot believe people donate this way. Where is the simple credit card signup.
        What about the Bitcoin ATM? There is nothing wrong with using your id to prove you own the card you are using.Coingate is a legal business. They are set up to make money not rip our members off. You should believe many donate this way. Funny how members like you have had no problems handing out your card info the old way. You didn't even know who you were paying then.
        like i said if you want to really that anonymous find a Bitcoin machine.
        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
          What about the Bitcoin ATM? There is nothing wrong with using your id to prove you own the card you are using.Coingate is a legal business. They are set up to make money not rip our members off. You should believe many donate this way. Funny how members like you have had no problems handing out your card info the old way. You didn't even know who you were paying then.
          like i said if you want to really that anonymous find a Bitcoin machine.
          Yes I have no problem handing out my credit card the old way because credit cards have fraud protection. So If I was mischarged or something happened I could cancel my card and they would protect me. But to scan and send someone an official government document for a non-official government services is way over the top for me.

NO this won't happen here!!!!
          Last edited by Dodgeit; 04-26-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

well guess what after triyng to contact them many times this morning they sent an email wiht 4 donations number
            and very time i tried to check the donation or tried to add a mac number the ****ing number dont exist this is a
            ****ING JOCK

Comment

Originally posted by tikal17 View Post
              well guess what after triyng to contact them many times this morning they sent an email wiht 4 donations number
              and very time i tried to check the donation or tried to add a mac number the ****ing number dont exist this is a
              ****ING JOCK
              Send me what they sent you in a private message, let me take a look.
              IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

i have been trying for weeks. IM DONE...i have supported this for many year. get a better way to pay

Comment

dont get frustrated once you figure out issue it's easy.. be patient, I went through same thing and Dodgeit has been a HUGE help

Comment

I am done also. I have been a supporter for years. I sent a scan of my drivers license and credit card information. My payment was processed through my BMO security and then Simplex denied the purchase. They now want pictures of my credit card and drivers license. It's not going to happen.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      First you say you sent a scan of your license and credit card .Then you say they want pictures.Isn't a scan that was sent of them a picture?

I also thought a scan was a picture. However Simplex wanted a photo of my credit card and Drivers license. I had verified my email address and thought that I had jumped through all of their hoops. Then they also wanted me to make a short head shot video reading a short paragraph that they provided stating who I was and that I was voluntarily asking to start an account. It was at that point that I said forget it. It was a really frustrating process.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You only have to do it once.It's all just to verify you own the card you are using.

It would be terrific if they told people all of the steps up front.
                    At each step of the process I had to exit the program because I had to do something they wanted.
                    First I had to verify my email address and enter the code that they sent me.
                    Exit the program to get into my email to get the code.
                    Then they wanted the pictures of my Drivers License and credit card.
                    Exit the program to do the scan and up load it to my computer.
                    Then I was told that the scan was not good enough.
                    Then I kept going and got the message to do the video.
                    Each time I went back in I had to start again.
                    I ended up with 3 different account starts because of it.
                    2 days later I received messages that my requests to open an account were cancelled.
                    Not a great process at all

Comment

• Dodgeit
                      Dodgeit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What about the Atm method?

Is the problem with Visa and Mastercard the cost to NFPS to use their services?

Comment

Originally posted by rover1 View Post
                      Is the problem with Visa and Mastercard the cost to NFPS to use their services?
                      I don't understand what your asking.If it's what i'm thinking then.....
                      Bitcoin is used to protect members.Buying bitcoin is legal and when used to pay for such services it can't be traced.No one knows what you are paying for.

Comment

When using visa or Mastercard there is a cost to the merchant or seller. I was asking if the reason that the switch to bitcoin was made or the lengthy delay in getting the credit card process back up as promised in January is the cost that NFPS would have to incur to continue to use Visa and mastercard.
                        I was in business prior to retiring and am quite familiar with these charges and also how quickly credit card companies respond to issues that create lost income for them.

Comment

Originally posted by rover1 View Post
                          When using visa or Mastercard there is a cost to the merchant or seller. I was asking if the reason that the switch to bitcoin was made or the lengthy delay in getting the credit card process back up as promised in January is the cost that NFPS would have to incur to continue to use Visa and mastercard.
                          I was in business prior to retiring and am quite familiar with these charges and also how quickly credit card companies respond to issues that create lost income for them.
                          I never read or heard a promise honestly. But it has nothing to do with costs.It all has to do with members security.Even before you were paying a Chinese gateway so you would never see what you were really paying for.But all options usually run there course and something new has to be done.So this was the easiest way to pay and be totally anonymous.There may be other options in the future but you will never be paying directly with your credit card (for the service).This way the providers don't know who you are and you don't know who they are.

Comment

Working...
                          X