Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

I've given up trying..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyke1 View Post
    Wow, super fast service, sent payment at 10am, subs came within 30 minutes, tv up and running by noon! And to think I waited over 30 days! Thank God for a crypto ATM being closer than I thought.. Lol Too funny.. Hahaha
    Glad you got it!!

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I should have just used the crypto ATM route the first time, instead of going through all that frustration and failure with my credit card and internet crypto buying from a website. I would have been able to renew my subs and be done with it. For the people who can still purchase through credit card, be happy your one of the privileged.... And no Dodge, I aint no criminal! Hahaha .

Comment

Just on my 2nd day of trying don't understand why bitcoin what was wrong with credit card plus i seem to get further by buying new as opposed to renew ?Also no 30 day warning for me just says your account is blocked or expired

Comment

Originally posted by Caeser View Post
          Just on my 2nd day of trying don't understand why bitcoin what was wrong with credit card plus i seem to get further by buying new as opposed to renew ?Also no 30 day warning for me just says your account is blocked or expired
          Hi.

You can pay with visa and mastercard, but require more verification than before and some banks only allow bitcoin purchase with debit cards.

Regarding the renew notifications we do send a reminder 10 days and 24hrs before donations expires, that reminder now talk about the new payment methods and how to get help in case you are stuck.

Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I have gone to the renewal and tried everything with the choices and nothing will work for me. I have tried to create a wallet no luck. I have made a donation for many years and never experienced such complications. My donation expires March 31 and I was hoping to renew it now. I considered going to an ATM bitcoin but don't think it will accept my Canadian cards debit or MC as I am in the USA til April 1. I can't find any way to use my cards as you have said, nothing works. I am computer savy but have never used bitcoin before. Apparently from the YouTubes I have watched it is also very expensive to purchase bitcoins so how would that work to purchase $60? would you receive the amount in full or do they deduct the charges from me. and short pay you? I have been so pleased with your service to date but this payment thing is a nightmare for me and unless I can get some help I will have to find another provider. Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by joren22 View Post
              I have gone to the renewal and tried everything with the choices and nothing will work for me. I have tried to create a wallet no luck. I have made a donation for many years and never experienced such complications. My donation expires March 31 and I was hoping to renew it now. I considered going to an ATM bitcoin but don't think it will accept my Canadian cards debit or MC as I am in the USA til April 1. I can't find any way to use my cards as you have said, nothing works. I am computer savy but have never used bitcoin before. Apparently from the YouTubes I have watched it is also very expensive to purchase bitcoins so how would that work to purchase $60? would you receive the amount in full or do they deduct the charges from me. and short pay you? I have been so pleased with your service to date but this payment thing is a nightmare for me and unless I can get some help I will have to find another provider. Please advise
              The ATM is easy you don't have to use any card there.You can pay with cash.When paying in Bitcoin Nfps pays the fees which adds up to around 33% savings.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dodgeit;n77574]The ATM is easy you don't have to use any card there.You can pay with cash.When paying in Bitcoin Nfps pays the fees which adds up to around 33% savings.

[/QUOT

Will the order # and BCaddress work at the ATM machine the one I got even if the payment didn't go through online?

Comment

• Dodgeit
                  Dodgeit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That i don't know.It's just as easy to do it again.I think you use your phone for a picture of the barcode that the site gives you.Then take that to the bitcoin ATM machine.Then pay there.
                  Maybe Nfps can help you better here.
                  But there is a youtube video posted on how to us the atm.

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

Hi.

You can pay with visa and mastercard, but require more verification than before and some banks only allow bitcoin purchase with debit cards.

Regarding the renew notifications we do send a reminder 10 days and 24hrs before donations expires, that reminder now talk about the new payment methods and how to get help in case you are stuck.
                Thanks for the reply but i received no advance notification anyway im at 3.5 hrs now today of trying but when i scan my passport and try to upload it tells me the file is too small at 327 says try again with file 400 to ? What ?I cant make my passport file any bigger than it scans
                This new payment setup should be fired immediately to garbage

Comment

Thanks for the reply but i received no advance notification anyway im at 3.5 hrs now today of trying but when i scan my passport and try to upload it tells me the file is too small at 327 says try again with file 400 to ? What ?I cant make my passport file any bigger than it scans
                  This new payment setup should be fired immediately to garbage
                  So i just returned home after driving 34 km round trip because i thought i had figured the Atm Bitcoin payment only to find out the only Bitcoin Atm was removed in 2018 after one month with no plans for a future machine.
                  Can i go into my bank and just pay for my sub at the counter(Canadian Bank)

Comment

No you can not go to the bank to pay for your sub.How do you explain that to the bank? Yes i would like to pay for illegal tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                      No you can not go to the bank to pay for your sub.How do you explain that to the bank? Yes i would like to pay for illegal tv.
                      Just looking for a way to pay iseem to have tried options given

Comment

Just looking for a way to pay iseem to have tried options given
                        So its now 12hours since i started trying to pay for a donation today and as i see there are many many other people having the same problem my last try was just rejected by simplex as my video wasnt satisfactory...........I will be happy as many many many others to re subscribe when you have a proper way to subscribe not Bitcoin especially for Canadians.While i read many are succeeding in getting their donations accepted in USA ,when there are no bitcoin atms to use as in most of Canada because all other options are something of a joke it would be really nice if NFPS could find another more adequate way of paying.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not only have they succeeded in the US but many have succeeded in Canada also.You just have to find a option that will work for you and follow the instructions to get it done.Is there no other ATM near you? I mean if you spend 12 hrs trying to figure it out you could drive 2hrs and be done.

There is an option to bitcoins although some may not want to purchase from a reseller, it leaves the reseller with all the hassles of finding a bitcoin ATM that accepts cash but you can find them if you search for Bitcoin ATM as they do have a list of places with addresses and usually state the type of ATM as some accept cash, others credit cards. I just noticed bitcoins increased by another 15 % which does increase user costs somewhat.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                          Dodgeit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Any extra cost are being absorbed buy NFPS. That was my understanding.

i"m done also. Coingate keeps telling me to contact my Visa CC company cause it was declined. So I called and they have never declined my card. All the id and other stuff was provided. Coingate must be a scam .
                        Last edited by Dodgeit; 04-02-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildbill View Post
                          i"m done also. Coingate keeps telling me to contact my Visa CC company cause it was declined. So I called and they have never declined my card. All the id and other stuff was provided. Coingate must be a scam .
                          Contact your CC company and see if they allow the purchase of Bitcoin. There is many other options like using your debit card or using PayPal to purchase Bitcoin. How about the Atm method?

Comment

Working...
                          X