Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

I've given up trying..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats probably what is happening a scam i make a payment and we are stock in receive bitcoin & sent bitcoin it looks like already lse my money they also put on my bitcoin wallet the amount but it said something like non-spendable

Comment

Originally posted by janwsk View Post
      Thats probably what is happening a scam i make a payment and we are stock in receive bitcoin & sent bitcoin it looks like already lse my money they also put on my bitcoin wallet the amount but it said something like non-spendable
      Do you think if it's a scam they would refuse a card?If your gonna accuse a company of scamming you,you should make your post a little more clear cause to me it don't make much sense.
      They gave you bitcoin that's not spendable?

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I am frustrated with a lot of customers in top me and the payment options are not working at all I try Coinbase and Simplex since Saturday the payment go out of my account and then is returned by symplex back to the account in seconds can someone help me please with an option.

Comment

I started 2months ago.Its a shame been with this site since the start..I have given uo too along with the several others I turned on to the site..You would have better luck winning the lotto.Simplex does not even know what a Canadian drivers licence looks like or any other of our I.D.s. PLEASE CHANGE THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE BACK! or make it user friendly so us dummies can enjoy this great service!!!!

Comment

I even tried the amazing new way of payment with canada post but the clerks at canada post don't even know what bitcoin is. There is a company that had business with canada post but that was in 2018 and that company is now bankrupt QuadrigaCX

Comment

The problem lies with simplex not this site I don't get why you have to be verified several times; then the reply is no can't verify you after you make a video with a government card on the 4th verification.I have been at the same address for 25 years..an my name is unique to the world. Done this 4 different times..Then they had me locked out for a few days.Used 4 different id s have no more left an I am not getting a passport.What do I DO. Try a bit coin machine travelled 200kms to find one couldn't get to first base with that So that is why I give up And there is a lot of others that will do the same!.And it is a shame because I really really liked this site!!!

Comment

Visa back visa back it’s the easy way

Comment

Originally posted by Messie View Post
                  Visa back visa back it’s the easy way
                  What in the hell does Visa back mean?

Comment

Visa card payment

Comment

Try the coinbase app on the iphone,,,i also was going to give up but dodgeit helped me out,,,the only downfall with this app is when you buy bitcoin there 15 day hold,,,so now i always buy bitcoin ahead of time. Works great and easy!!!ya i say that now. But i did have a hard time

Comment

NFPS Bitcoin payment method sucks
                        No matter what the Administrators post, instruct, say, or respond, the bottom line is that NFPS Bitcoin payment method sucks. This Bitcoin payment method has stopped renewal of 150 Donations that I know of. Until they can get another payment method many customers are forced to go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jbana View Post
                          NFPS Bitcoin payment method sucks
                          No matter what the Administrators post, instruct, say, or respond, the bottom line is that NFPS Bitcoin payment method sucks. This Bitcoin payment method has stopped renewal of 150 Donations that I know of. Until they can get another payment method many customers are forced to go elsewhere.
                          WA!!!! it's actually quite easy and there is many options to do it.Many have done it.Sorry you must not be able to follow instructions provided.Your gonna find many servers are gonna go the same way.Or they won't be around long so give that some thought also.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

tried to renew my subscription only one day left but having problems if there are no new ways too pay looks like i will not renewing

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              There are a few ways probably the easiest one is to use a Bitcoin ATM if there is one near you.

thanks dodgeit for the quick reply i dont believe there isn't any bitcoin atm around where i live

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Check your pm's i sent you one.

waoooo so i am not the only one, i bought 4 donation 3 weeks ago i also sent pics of my driving license front and back through simplex
                            and nothing, my credit card was charged and no money back,

well guess what after triyng to contact them many times this morning they sent an email wiht 4 donations number
                            and very time i tried to check the donation or tried to add a mac number the ****ing number dont exist this is a
                            ****ING JOCK

Comment

Working...
                            X