Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

the new payment way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojack View Post
    ive used bitcoin for other sites and will never again, one a wallet ripped me off plus got charged fees from bitcoin site and wallet. i will say its safe for us using it though with your banking card etc. im trying to renew my donation . i guess its time to start looking for a new service or just stop using iptv if i cant find one i like . alot of people are going to have problems learning how to purchase and use bitcoin . i do understand why there switching to this . i already get hit with a currency exchange now i would get the bitcoin fees too . im guessing and hoping they set this up so bitcoins can be purchased and sent directly to there wallet like another gray area site did . anyone reading i will say this , bitcoin purchasing is safe and theres no risk of privacy breach due to it being legal to purchase , just like Dodgeit mentioned as for most will adjust well that will be the question for them and time will tell . i was really sad to see this today but also understand why the change .
    You wont need bitcoins to pay, you will use your credit card and we are the ones that get Bitcoins so don't worry about bitcoin.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Bojack, there, they're and their. It's hard to read what you say with your misuse of those words.
      There is like over there....location
      They're is they are.
      Their is ownership. It's their method.

Comment

how many coin we need for 2 donations,just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by rodolfo View Post
          how many coin we need for 2 donations,just wondering
          Read post 44 in this thread. Donations are still the same price.
          https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

well i have coin base is that good?

Comment

• NFPS
              NFPS commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, it is good with coinbase you can send us bitcoins very easy.

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for clarifying that.I thought coin base was totally different.

• NFPS
              NFPS commented
              Editing a comment
              CoinBase is basically a crypto wallet provider that let you buy crypto with debit or credit card and your bank account but it's not completely available every where.

It provide a user friendly solution for crypto to USA residents and i think that it also works in Canada.

Originally posted by Gabacho View Post
            Bojack, there, they're and their. It's hard to read what you say with your misuse of those words.
            There is like over there....location
            They're is they are.
            Their is ownership. It's their method.
            something like

I "then" entered the restaurant only to discover that the cuisine was much hotter "than" I was used too.

or vice versa or versa vice or something like that

Comment

wanted to apologize to NFPS,,Mods and members...i jumped the gun to quickly regarding the bitcoin..I freaked out when i saw i had to upload my id..but after reading all the feedback Q&A im starting to understand the bitcoin...what im getting is as long as im not a seller i dont have to register with bitcoin...all i have to do is decide how many bitcoins i want..fill out the my name ..addy and credit info..pay now and done...im i close to how it works or still out in left field..

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                No problem. It's probably the most safest method there is besides paying cash.i if you read somewhere in this thread you don't have to buy the actual Bitcoin you just pay for the donation and then they get paid in Bitcoin.

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
              Don't know why you started a thread. This is the way it's going.I don't think they are going back.I'm sure there was good reason for going this way.Most likely safer then using your credit card to purchase a illegal service.
              If ppl really cared about their safety or legality of giving away their CC info to a site like this they wouldn't have used it of years.

but lets be honest for a min here they most likely run in to some issue with their chinese bank and decided to switch to bitcoin since it tends to be a lot easier to manage but more annoying for customers. Once they realize this is costing them money they'll get CC back, but just wondering how long their experiment its going to last

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                The service cares about safety not only for the ones donating but also for themselves.
                Also before stomping your feet you should have read through this thread and just spent the time to read post 47

Lets Just Hope Its Easy To Donate

Comment

Just use a free blockchain wallet. In the free blockchain wallet you have an alternative choice to keep your money online or cold storage. cold storage in a generated paper wallet to keep your bitcoin off line. You can put the papper wallet in your phone or PC. 100% worth the problem of a letter from copyright Infringement attorneys. Use an independent bitcoin trader and go record free..
                PM me and I will give you details. Bitcoin is paying for that security you cant get anywhere else. Look at how Entropay lied to everybody. Crypto currency rules fro privacy protection.

Comment

ive tried the coingate,,got to step 3 wasnt for me...also tried the indacoin but after entering my credit info..it wont go ne further..will the indacoin want the same as coinbase when it comes to verification..if ne one knows...

Comment

i read policy on bitcom they need id lots of it and picture of you ?
                    Well don't look here it's not allowed.
                    Read post 56
                    Last edited by Dodgeit; 02-01-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

1 last question and u wont hear another peep out of me about bitcoin...in order for me to buy a donation i would have to do a 1 time ID upload no matter what way i try to buy using a cc..yes or no...cause i tried everything and they all come back to ID verification...

Comment

Originally posted by megn View Post
                        1 last question and u wont hear another peep out of me about bitcoin...in order for me to buy a donation i would have to do a 1 time ID upload no matter what way i try to buy using a cc..yes or no...cause i tried everything and they all come back to ID verification...
                        Yes but it's only used to prove you own the card you are using and for nothing else.If they didn't do that then it would be easy to steal others cards and order bitcoins.I have read there is another way but it seems like a big hassle to try and get around something that is totally legal to do.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I have purchased bitcoins and are in wallet. How about step by step instructions to purchase donations? This is very confusing.

Comment

Working...
                          X