Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by comwol View Post
    Hi.

If the payment didn't went throught, please check that you have more

than enough funds on your card and try again, if the payment failed, try

with a different card or payment gateway on our webpage.

Best Regards.

Papiao Staff.

this is the reply i get with a card that has enough money . Something is just fishy all the time i purchase no issue once i get the token no one can help and im stuck with frustrated customers
    Send a private message to NFPS with all your info

Leave a comment:

• comwol
    replied

Hi.

If the payment didn't went throught, please check that you have more

than enough funds on your card and try again, if the payment failed, try

with a different card or payment gateway on our webpage.

Best Regards.

Papiao Staff.

this is the reply i get with a card that has enough money . Something is just fishy all the time i purchase no issue once i get the token no one can help and im stuck with frustrated customers

Leave a comment:

• comwol
    replied
    i have bought a token it accepted my money charged my card now im using the same card im getting this error
    Order ID: NEVER POST THIS INFO IN THE FORUM

> Payment Amount: US$ 50

> Payment Result: 0053:Risk Order

so this may be a scam

Leave a comment:

• NFPS
    replied
    That's only possible if you are an existing reseller, if so then log into your account and at the dashboard you will see the option to purchase a token. If you are not a reseller then you have to place an order for 5 donations or more.

Leave a comment:

• theprinceofsorts
    replied
    how can you buy a token without buying 5 donations at the same time? I looked but am confused.

Leave a comment:

• Cal95110
    replied
    Hello
    I already purchased a token a few weeks ago . I have an email with the confirmation and
    I am in my reseller section trying to buy 8 more donations .But when I get ready to pay its charging me 38.99 a donation . Do I get out of my reseller account and just do at Papiao site? Any information would be appreciated Thank you

Leave a comment:

• NFPS
    replied
    Lifetime price is an limited time offer to make it more attractive but may go up soon.

Yes, the discount token is valid for the time that you purchased it for, during that time you will get our lowest price per credit on all purchases, right now it's $25 per credit and each credit is valid for a whole year.

Leave a comment:

• colombino21
    replied
    So in essence this is basically like a coupon that is valid for amount of time you purchase it for? So if I purchase a token for 1 year at $100 i will get a discount of lets say $50 if i buy one credit? Also the price of 4 years is $280 while the lifetime price is $250, why would one purchase the former? Unless I'm understanding this wrong..

Leave a comment:

• redbaron1
    replied
    Originally posted by Morvz View Post
    I have no confirmation order from papiao.no email from papiao after purchase 100us 1 token for 1 year.

Please help me
    It will come from papiao.is

Leave a comment:

• Telstech
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstech View Post
    Question here, can i purchase the discount token only and then after verification then proceed to purchase credits, which i believe would then be discounted to $25, my reason for asking is that i saw that option on the papiao.is site under dashboard------ Order Now.

Leave a comment:

• Cronus
    replied
    You can send an email to [email protected] and get it handled too.

Leave a comment:

• Dodgeit
    replied
    Originally posted by Morvz View Post
    No body here to help.??

I have to said this...

The service of IPTV and Iks is ok.good service overall but...

The service to place 1 order is the worst .how it takes 1 day to delivery digital purchase un 2018 21 century .wow..they hace to implant PayPal here to solve this..now i hace to waste a lot of time waiting for the discount token and then wait another day after purchase the 10 acounts.please implement PayPal and is all goma ve more easy and fast for all.
    You should have wrote down your order# but you can pm Nfps with the email address they might be able to help you.As for paypal it's not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Morvz
    replied
    No body here to help.??

I have to said this...

The service of IPTV and Iks is ok.good service overall but...

The service to place 1 order is the worst .how it takes 1 day to delivery digital purchase un 2018 21 century .wow..they hace to implant PayPal here to solve this..now i hace to waste a lot of time waiting for the discount token and then wait another day after purchase the 10 acounts.please implement PayPal and is all goma ve more easy and fast for all.

Leave a comment:

• Morvz
    replied
    I have no confirmation order from papiao.no email from papiao after purchase 100us 1 token for 1 year.

Please help me

Leave a comment:

• Morvz
    replied
    Originally posted by NFPS View Post
    If you are a Reseller and get a Discount token for 1 year for example you will get our lowest price (currently $25 per credit) available on all your purchase during the token life. So imagine that you have a token and you want to buy 5 credits, the order total will be $125 USD instead of the $225 that you have to pay without the token, in that single purchase you got the return of your investment for the discount token.

No matter how much credits you want to buy with a discount token you always get the lowest price but without the discount token to get a price like $25 per credit you will need to purchase 80 credits at once.

On the other hand the Super Dealers don't need to purchase discount tokens, they always get our lowest price available during the purchase. To become a Super Dealer you need to place an order of 80 credits and as Super Dealer you are able to create reseller accounts and assign credits to existing reseller accounts.
    Hi,i have a problemas with 1 order i made forma a 1 token for 1 year.i am a reseller.but i pay for the token and i have no email and no order number por traking,just a bank debit of 632 cvy.can you please helpme

Leave a comment:

Working...
X