Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneAboveAll View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a new reseller and would like to upgrade to super reseller account, If I place an order for 80 credits, will my account be automatically updated? And if the total number of my purchases accumulate to 80 gradually would that also be considered super reseller
    You can enjoy the super dealer discount buying a discount token but you wont be able to create new resellers.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

• i am having issues with the new payment system
      This is not going to happen here if you need help ask.
      Last edited by Dodgeit; 03-27-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceri View Post
        i am having issues with the new payment system
        This is not going to happen here if you need help ask.
        Check this post:

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...th-new-methods
        Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

• I'm also having trouble with a lifetime token I bought this past Saturday. I have send emails but they haven't resolved anything and I need to buy some donations asap.
          Can someone tell me where can I get some help with this please.

Thank you

Comment

• I deposited already for the token how long does it take to become active?? I got the credits but I can't buy cheaper credits yet.

Comment

• Dodgeit
              Dodgeit commented
              Editing a comment
              Check your pms.

• Originally posted by bigdaddytv View Post
            I deposited already for the token how long does it take to become active?? I got the credits but I can't buy cheaper credits yet.
            here's the panel.... Still can't buy for 27 after the token

Comment

• Just to be clear, I see that there is a lifetime Option to purchase a Token for $225. If I Purchase the Lifetime Token of $225 and want to buy 10 tokens. at $27.00 then that would be $ 225+270? Also, Suppose after I order the 10 Tokens and decide later on I want to order 15 More, Does that mean that even those 15 more tokens will be $27.00 Each?

Does those $225 Lifetime Token Purchase grant me the power to buy as many tokens as I want for $27.00? Expired Donations or Not? Or does it only apply to active Donations? Sorry for the Confusion, If It's not clear Please let me know. I just want to make sure of what exactly of what I am getting for $225 with Lifetime Purchase Option Token. Thanks all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEVO View Post
                Just to be clear, I see that there is a lifetime Option to purchase a Token for $225. If I Purchase the Lifetime Token of $225 and want to buy 10 tokens. at $27.00 then that would be $ 225+270? Also, Suppose after I order the 10 Tokens and decide later on I want to order 15 More, Does that mean that even those 15 more tokens will be $27.00 Each?

Does those $225 Lifetime Token Purchase grant me the power to buy as many tokens as I want for $27.00? Expired Donations or Not? Or does it only apply to active Donations? Sorry for the Confusion, If It's not clear Please let me know. I just want to make sure of what exactly of what I am getting for $225 with Lifetime Purchase Option Token. Thanks all.
                No, you will get the discounted price when the token is active in your account. So you need to order the token first and then order the credits at the new price.

As long as you have an active Discount Token you can order as many credits (donations) as you want and at our lower price which right now is $27 per credit. You can use those credits to activate new Donation Numbers or renew existing ones.

Just in case you are confused the Lifetime Discount Token cost $250, not $225.

Comment

• Originally posted by NFPS View Post

No, you will get the discounted price when the token is active in your account. So you need to order the token first and then order the credits at the new price.

As long as you have an active Discount Token you can order as many credits (donations) as you want and at our lower price which right now is $27 per credit. You can use those credits to activate new Donation Numbers or renew existing ones.

Just in case you are confused the Lifetime Discount Token cost $250, not $225.
                  Thanks, Got it, Yes you are correct $250 for lifetime. not $225 as I posted. My Mistake. Thanks again for a quick and clear response.

Comment

• One more Questions Please. How long does it take once I purchase the Lifetime Token of $250 before it becomes active and Eligible for me to purchase Credits/Donations?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEVO View Post
                      One more Questions Please. How long does it take once I purchase the Lifetime Token of $250 before it becomes active and Eligible for me to purchase Credits/Donations?
                      As soon as the payment is confirmed, based on the average confirmation time in the bitcoin network 30 mins to 2 hours after payment is sent. If you use CoinGate or Indacoin it may take longer but no more than 24 hrs.

Comment

• Will my new tokens go directly to my panel? Thanks

Comment

• Hello, I need some help, I paid the $100 over 24 hours ago and still do not see the discount price and no email. I have the order number from where I paid for the token. What do I do from here? Thanks

Comment

• Check your pm's
                            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• Originally posted by mkireev View Post
                              Hello, I need some help, I paid the $100 over 24 hours ago and still do not see the discount price and no email. I have the order number from where I paid for the token. What do I do from here? Thanks
                              You paid and you got what you paid for and that was 2 donations not a token.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                              X