Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Hi does anyone know how the reseller tokens purchases work tia

If you are a Reseller and get a Discount token for 1 year for example you will get our lowest price (currently $20 per credit) available on all your purchase during the token life. So imagine that you have a token and you want to buy 5 credits, the order total will be $100 USD instead of the $225 that you have to pay without the token, in that single purchase you got the return of your investment for the discount token.

No matter how many credits you want to buy with a discount token you always get the lowest price but without the discount token to get a price like $20 per credit you will need to purchase 80 credits at once.

On the other hand the Super Dealers don't need to purchase discount tokens, they always get our lowest price available during the purchase. To become a Super Dealer you need to place an order of 80 credits and as Super Dealer you are able to create reseller accounts and assign credits to existing reseller accounts.
    Last edited by Dodgeit; 01-14-2020, 07:23 AM.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

Let me know if i was clear enough in my previous post, if not i will try to explain myself better.
      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

If you are an existing reseller you must use the Papiao.is internal checkout, if you already have a token then for a payment of $320 you will get 16 credits (320 / 20). If you are a new reseller and you place an order for 5 credtis at $225 + 1 Discount token for 1 year $100 for total of $325 then you will get 5 credits added to your account because you don't any active token during that purchase.

The discount token will start taking effect on the next purchase not in the one that you are including the token because its payment must be verified.

The discount token is only paid in 1 purchase, once active you can place new orders benefiting from the lowest price until the discount token expire if you didn't selected the lifetime option otherwise it will never expire and you will always enjoy its benefits.

Comment

So can someone tell me how the resellers can get this token?

Comment

Oh ok I now get it purchase for $100

Comment

Originally posted by Renee View Post
              So can someone tell me how the resellers can get this token?
              For new resellers:

https://iptvprivateserver.is/checkout.php?donation=5

For existing reseller log into your Papiao account, in the dashboard you will see the order now button.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

i dont understand full i am a longtime reseller i always buy 10 donation how much would i pay for the 10 donation now with this option

Comment

With an active discount token it will be $250 for 10 donations ($25 x 10) so you will save a lot on each purchase. I suggest you to go to log into your Papiao account, order a discount token for $100 before buying more donations.

Discount token prices go from $100 for 1 year to $250 for lifetime.

Comment

Hello I've just purchased a 1-year token for $100 and was wondering how long it takes to become active as I need to donate for some more subscriptions, soonish.. Cheers and thanks for your assistance.

Comment

You should have got a email with a order #.But it can take up to 48hrs.Normally it's sooner though.
                        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Good evening I have a question concerning the tokens once you have purchased and have an active token would a reseller be able to purchase single credits? Or would you still have to purchase the minimum of 5 donations? Thanking you in advance for your attention thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Omni Media View Post
                            Good evening I have a question concerning the tokens once you have purchased and have an active token would a reseller be able to purchase single credits? Or would you still have to purchase the minimum of 5 donations? Thanking you in advance for your attention thank you
                            Yes. you can buy just 1 credit if you wish and you will get our lowest price available for example right now it is $25

Comment

I paid the $100 over 48 hours ago and still do not see the discount price and no email. I have the order number from where I paid for the token. What do I do from here? Thanks

OH yes I have been a reseller for years, just do not post in here often.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                                Dodgeit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Pm me the order# and email and i will look into it for you.
                            Working...
                            X