Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by camora25 View Post
    Hello!. I'm super dealer, ¿how can I to create reseller?. Which are the steps?
    send email here
    [email protected]
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by camora25 View Post
      Hello!. I'm super dealer, ¿how can I to create reseller?. Which are the steps?
      Click on assign credits in your panel. The rest is self explanatory.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
        Im not sure what happened or what was changed but i lost my "superdonor" status. when i login to the panel, it says i am a superdonor, but it still shows the purchase token button and charges $60 each. Did something change with the tokens?

on a separate note, i lost access to the email address i created the account with, i sent an email to [email protected] from a different email. i hope that's not an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaitianGuy View Post
          Hi Guys,
          Im not sure what happened or what was changed but i lost my "superdonor" status. when i login to the panel, it says i am a superdonor, but it still shows the purchase token button and charges $60 each. Did something change with the tokens?

on a separate note, i lost access to the email address i created the account with, i sent an email to [email protected] from a different email. i hope that's not an issue.
          How long have you had the token? Token is good for a year unless you bought a lifetime token. Wait for Papiao to hit you back. They can help

Comment

• Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

How long have you had the token? Token is good for a year unless you bought a lifetime token. Wait for Papiao to hit you back. They can help
            As i understood it, superdonors dont have to renew tokens. has this changed?

Comment

As i understood it, superdonors dont have to renew tokens. has this changed?
              The purchase of 80 donations should automatically put you as a Super Dealer. Wait for Papiao to respond to your email. All reseller accounts have to go through them. Post back here when they respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

The purchase of 80 donations should automatically put you as a Super Dealer. Wait for Papiao to respond to your email. All reseller accounts have to go through them. Post back here when they respond.
                Well, still no answer yet. i think im just gonna have to bite the bullet and get a token anyways. i have about 20 "friends" to add because this other crap server decided to go down for days.

NFPS FOR LIFE

Comment

• Hello, I have a panel of 49, how can I assign donations with more than one connections?

Comment

• Originally posted by iptvtek View Post
                    Hello, I have a panel of 49, how can I assign donations with more than one connections?
                    one connection equal to 1 code.
                    log into your panel and creat a new donation and assign Mac address to each donation.
                    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• thank you sir

Comment

• no worries

Comment

Well, still no answer yet. i think im just gonna have to bite the bullet and get a token anyways. i have about 20 "friends" to add because this other crap server decided to go down for days.

NFPS FOR LIFE
                          Did they ever answer you for this. I had the same status yet they want me to purchase token. I have also sent a private message to them. No answer

Comment

• Originally posted by rubencito1962 View Post

Did they ever answer you for this. I had the same status yet they want me to purchase token. I have also sent a private message to them. No answer
                            get the token and get a cheapest price ever

Comment

• Hi everyone. When I started this thread I thought my problem would have been permanently resolved. That's not the case. I was able to use PayPal and pay for the coins. Now they don't use PayPal anymore. Cashapp which they are now using doesn't work in my country and wiseapp is asking for zip code, full name and address etc which they don't provide. My bank seems to blocked transactions for criptocoins so I can't renew credits for my clients.

Last edited by Dodgeit; 01-25-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaid View Post
                                Hi everyone. When I started this thread I thought my problem would have been permanently resolved. That's not the case. I was able to use PayPal and pay for the coins. Now they don't use PayPal anymore. Cashapp which they are now using doesn't work in my country and wiseapp is asking for zip code, full name and address etc which they don't provide. My bank seems to blocked transactions for criptocoins so I can't renew credits for my clients.
                                Is there a bitcoin atm in the area?

Comment

Working...
                                X