Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to buy as a reseller with a discount token first you buy the token for 100.00 wait for confirmation that your token is active then you go ahead and buy the donations you want.. 27.00 each so 4 donations will be 108.00 ..if you don't want to buy the token 4 donations will cost you 185.00 which is cheaper going this way if you are not planning to buy more donations anytime soon

Comment

• so if I understand fully I can get 2 donations for the low price of $100 I can buy a lifetime token for an additional $100 ? at which point I can further
      buy donations at the much reduced price ($27) forever?

Comment

• Originally posted by pulpfiction1 View Post
        so if I understand fully I can get 2 donations for the low price of $100 I can buy a lifetime token for an additional $100 ? at which point I can further
        buy donations at the much reduced price ($27) forever?
        The 100 dollars token is good for a year. In that period of time you can buy any amount of donations and the price will be 27.00 each

Comment

• I can't seem to order just a token.\\

I put in 0 credits and check 1 year token and get $127. When I go to pay, I get kicked out when I select a pay option. What am I doing wrong?

Can I buy one token and 1 credit for $127? When I put in 1 for the credit, $80 comes up and total is $180.

Comment

• Originally posted by laman4five View Post
            I can't seem to order just a token.\\

I put in 0 credits and check 1 year token and get $127. When I go to pay, I get kicked out when I select a pay option. What am I doing wrong?

Can I buy one token and 1 credit for $127? When I put in 1 for the credit, $80 comes up and total is $180.
            I just checked the website too and it seems like there is no option to buy the 100.00 token.one of the mods here maybe can help or communicate with administrator about this issue

Comment

• I just went and ordered a lifetime token and nothing else. I will wait until a week before all 5 of my credits expire and then renew all 5 with my lifetime token. I hope to simplify this so its easier to envision how it works although nobody has to buy a lifetime token as they can buy a token for one, two, three or four years instead of a lifetime token which you only have to buy once. Whenever I buy credits, I will get them at a greatly reduced price since I will always have the token.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cwitz View Post

Ok been a reseller a long time and I have several questions about this.
                1. I try to purchase just the LIFETIME for example and it calculates on their site for US$ AMOUNT 1,300.00 AS I CHOSE NO CREDITS TO PURCHASE. That's insane
                2. I already have codes that are not activated, but was going to purchase more, but this is ridiculous! If I put in the Lifetime token, and put in 1 token it charges me full price for that 1 token
                ** so I have read through this and it is not showing in my reseller panel PURCHASE a token
                3. Also everyone is saying the lowest price of $25.00 but on their site it is $27.00 so every time they increase are we really getting the lowest price? This entire thread say $25.00.

I'm just stating what I am going through trying to just do a simple token purchase and I sure as h*LL don't want a lifetime costing me 1,300.00 to do so? I have written papaio but they sure as hell don't make this an easy thing to do!

UPDATED: so if they up the lowest price each month or so then we ARE thinking we are guaranteed the $25.00 that is being stated here but yet it is already $27.00, so next month is it $29.00 then next month $31.00? If we are purporting the lowest cost of $25.00 and it has already changed, then that isn't what the token is going to do for us!?

From reseller panel
                With a discount token you will always get our lowest price of
                the list (currently $27 USD per credit) on all your future purchases,
                No matter if you just want to buy a single credit.

Ex: With an active token you'll pay $27 for 1 credit instead of the $80
                that resellers without token have to pay

Comment

• Is there a reason for quoting this post Iptvprover
                  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• I purchased a discount token and it posted to my cc and I got an email stating it was approved. I still do not have the discount token. Is there any problems going on with the processing?

Comment

• After the payment is approved the process may take from 15 min to 3h, because it needs to be confirmed in the bitcoin network.
                      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

• i’ve had to send a second payment for an order i made both payments got the bitcoin approval email but i still don’t have my token. last payment was made saturday i’ve sent emails but no reply

Comment

• Where is the reseller payment page? I need to pay today, please someone help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrain View Post
                            Where is the reseller payment page? I need to pay today, please someone help me.
                            Existing resellers: papiao.is
                            New Resellers: iptvprivateserver.is
                            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

• Dodgeit
                              Dodgeit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I already gave them the link but i guess they still couldn't find it.Can put a red x on the spot please lol

• Hi everyone, I'm a new reseller and would like to upgrade to super reseller account, If I place an order for 80 credits, will my account be automatically updated? And if the total number of my purchases accumulate to 80 gradually would that also be considered super reseller

Comment

• Originally posted by OneAboveAll View Post
                              Hi everyone, I'm a new reseller and would like to upgrade to super reseller account, If I place an order for 80 credits, will my account be automatically updated? And if the total number of my purchases accumulate to 80 gradually would that also be considered super reseller
                              You will have to make a 1 time purchase of 80 donations to become a super reseller.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                              X