Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Reseller Panel Discount Tokens

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

Is there a bitcoin atm in the area?
    No, I am in Jamaica ????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaid View Post

No, I am in Jamaica ????????
      I normally use to make payments through PayPal but thay have using that option

Comment

I normally use to make payments through PayPal but thay have using that option
        If I copy the wallet address, can someone buy the coins for from the machine?

Comment

If I copy the wallet address, can someone buy the coins for from the machine?
          Download the crypto.com app and try that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

Download the crypto.com app and try that.
            Thanks for sharing this. I will certainly try it.

Comment

• Right now I am extremely concerned and disappointed. I have been a reseller for quite a while now. I am really frustrated with this crypto current payment method. I can no longer pay by PayPal or my credit card. I have clients whose service has expired and others will be in a few days. I paid for lifetime reseller opportunity and I can't benefit anymore. I need help ordering and renew my credits.

Administration and management! Moderators....HELP!!!!!!

Comment

Right now I am extremely concerned and disappointed. I have been a reseller for quite a while now. I am really frustrated with this crypto current payment method. I can no longer pay by PayPal or my credit card. I have clients whose service has expired and others will be in a few days. I paid for lifetime reseller opportunity and I can't benefit anymore. I need help ordering and renew my credits.

Administration and management! Moderators....HELP!!!!!!
                theres many many ways to get bitcoins online bud. all you have to do is search only
                All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• find a trustworthy online crypto exchange service and register there.
                  You will need to give some credentials upon registering and acquiring an online crypto wallet. as long as your Exchange service is trusted then there is no great risk in giving these credentials.
                  I have been using Blockchain(dot)com
                  An online Wallet should come with a private key (a bunch of digits). That's your key and you only can see it or use it. That is one way to know how trustworthy an Exchange is. Some exchanges hold that key and allow you access to that Wallet, which is not really even your wallet when without a private key of your own.
                  Keep a copy of that key on paper as well as other secure place(s). Never ever loose that key.

Blockchain does give you the private key and is secure,as secure as it can be.

Okay so register, add credentials, acquire a Wallet and link a bank card (debit card or credit card) to your account at the Exchange.
                  Then buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. That coin will then go to your Wallet.
                  You can always buy more coin then you need because that coin will stay in your Wallet and may increase in value over time, it may decrease too thou so do not hold alot in your Wallet , unless you wanna play the risks and maybe make some coin while you are at it.

Then use the papiao website to do the next part.
                  At papiao they will give you a crypto address to send the coin to , that is their Wallet's address.
                  Should also see an Order number there too. Copy and save those.
                  They will also show you the exact amount of crypto to send them, depending on how many credits you ordered. Copy and save this too.
                  Go back to the Exchange and use the SEND option and follow onscreen directions.
                  Send the coin and wait for an email confirmation (check your email's spam folders too).

Just try a small amount for your first transaction so you can get the feel for how it works.
                  It is actually very easy and you can receive your order within minutes or hours, depending on how busy the crypto network is.
                  there will be a fee charged but not alot.
                  On a $20.00 order for instance, the fee can be as low as 60 cents, but that varies too depending on some factors.

bitcoincash has lower fees and quicker waiting times then bitcoin.
                  There are differences between these two crypto types, which will not get in to here at this time.
                  You can buy and use either thru the Blockchain Exchange site.

If you want to go forward with this and have questions, I can help with many of them questions, just ask

There are other ways to use crypto coin but I do like the online Exchange and my own Wallet.
                  I can make transactions fast and easy and even make money if i so choose to leave some coin in my Wallet (depending on the volatility of the market at any given time).

Comment

• Thanks for responding and taking the time to share all of this with me my friend. I appreciate your help a lot.

How likely is it for you to link with me online by call and guide me through this process?

My phone number is ***********I am on What's App too.
                    Thanks in advance.

DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO!
                    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-17-2022, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• I can not use the phone as a contact means, sorry.

But read thru the notes again.
                      The process is not difficult but it does take some invested time.

Comment

• Originally posted by six degrees View Post
                        I can not use the phone as a contact means, sorry.

But read thru the notes again.
                        The process is not difficult but it does take some invested time.
                        Lol come on hook a guy up.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                          Lol come on hook a guy up.nt

I sent Alaid a message offering any help I could provide.
                          I missed checking in here yesterday, but I will check in again often.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                            Dodgeit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I should have added it was about the phone call and was a J/K. You're help is a appreciated. I am no help in Bitcoin purchasing or paying many bills. My wife does all that kind of stuff. I don't know what i'd do without her. Probably live off grid somewhere and have no bills. Cause everything would be shut off for non payment or late payment. Lol

• Originally posted by six degrees View Post

I sent Alaid a message offering any help I could provide.
                          I missed checking in here yesterday, but I will check in again often.
                          That for all the help. I am still in need of help. Not sure about how to buy bitcoin online. I don't want to do the wrong thing and become a looser

Comment

• Originally posted by Diwiz View Post

That for all the help. I am still in need of help. Not sure about how to buy bitcoin online. I don't want to do the wrong thing and become a looser
                            I meant to say thanks for the help

Comment

• Originally posted by Diwiz View Post

I do not like to promote any particular online Exchange but in this case I will because it is important to use a trusted and established Exchange.
                              So go to --> blockchain.com
                              Register at that site and then you will have access to their Exchange (an exchange can be thought of like a Bank, but different of course)
                              There is a tab that says 'Wallet'... You will need to acquire a Wallet next.
                              Open that tab and follow directions. There should be an allowance to add your debit or other bank card(s) and you will need to give authentic credentials (like your picture and etc).
                              Some people do not like doing this but I see no harm in it when using a secure site. And this is just for your wallet which needs your private key to access anyway.

Do all that and then try buying just a small amount of bitcoin.
                              The transaction will go thru some stages so be patient and check your Wallet(online at that Exchange site), You would also need to register at the Exchange site in order to use it to buy coin and manage your coin/wallet.

When you get your wallet they will give you a phrase and you need to copy and save that in a safe place. It can be used to gain access to your wallet if you happen to loose your private key.
                              By the way, do not loose your private key

That pharse can also be used if you ever change online Exchange services and still keep your original Wallet.

Comment

Working...
                              X