Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

RENEWING A DONATION vs PURCHASING A NEW DONATION & POSSIBLE MAC ADDRESS PROBLEMS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RENEWING A DONATION vs PURCHASING A NEW DONATION & POSSIBLE MAC ADDRESS PROBLEMS

IPTVZETA.COM is the official NFPS Support Site. This site supports only those that have purchased their Donation directly from an NFPS official website. Those who have purchased from a Reseller and have problems will have to resolve any issues directly with the Reseller that they purchased from.

Click on the following to view links to the FOUR OFFICIAL NFPS WEBSITES (English & Spanish)

SHOULD I PURCHASE A NEW DONATION or RENEW MY EXISTING DONATION WHEN IT IS DUE TO EXPIRE?

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

1. RENEWING AN EXISTING DONATION

Those that have been using the NFPS service and their Donation is close to expiring or has expired have the option within a certain time frame of the expiration date to RENEW their existing Donation rather than purchasing a NEW Donation.
    A. TIME FRAME for RENEWAL: There is a 60 DAY TIME FRAME during which you can RENEW an existing Donation. You may RENEW your existing Donation Number NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE IT'S EXPIRATION DATE and NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS AFTER IT HAS EXPIRED.
    2. ADVANTAGE OF RENEWING A DONATION vs PURCHASING A NEW DONATION

The ADVANTAGE of RENEWING an existing Donation is that you will maintain the same Donation Number and therefore the setup you are currently using should not change. You will not have to change the settings in your receiver and should be able to just continue using the service. The exception to this is if you RENEW an existing Donation AFTER it has expired you will have to reassociate your MAC ADDRESS with your RENEWED Donation Number using the Donation Search Form.
    A. If you RENEW your existing Donation Number up to 30 days before it expires, your Donation Number will remain the same and 365 days will be added on to the Donation Number's current expiration date.

There will be no interruption in your service and their will be no overlapping time frame that can occur if you purchase a NEW Donation number prior to your old one expiring.

Purchasing a New Donation prior to your current Donation expiring means that during this period before you old Donation expires you effectively will have 2 active Donations and are paying twice for those days remaining until your current Donation expires. During this period before you OLD Donation expires you will only be able to use the NEW DONATION in a different receiver as the system will not allow you to associate your MAC address using both your old and new donation.

B. If you RENEW your expired Donation Number up to 30 days after it has expired, your Donation Number will remain the same and will be REACTIVATED and it will be valid for 365 days from the date that you renew it.

C. If you have allowed your Donation to expire before RENEWING it there will be an interruption in your service as you will not be allowed to log on to the portal after your Donation has expired

(1) Your MAC address will no longer be associated with your Donation Number. When a Donation expires the MAC address is released so that those that choose to purchase a NEW Donation will be able to associate that MAC address with their NEW Donation Number. To reassociate you MAC address with your reactivated Donation Number use the Donation Search Form.

(2) If you experience a PROBLEM REASSOCIATING YOUR MAC ADDRESS with your EXPIRED and RENEWED DONATION NUMBER use the Donation Search Form linked above and try the following.

(a) After opening the Search Donation Form select Change IPTV Mac Address and when the form opens up DELETE what ever information is in the MAC ADDRESS field even if it is all zeros and submit the form.

(b) Open up the Form again and do an IPTV RESET

(c) Reopen the form again and choose Change IPTV MAC Address and enter your MAC ADDRESS into the form replacing the zeros that are now there and submit

(d) Open the form one more time and do an IPTV Reset. At the same time make note of the PORTAL settings that you have been assigned as they may have changed.

(3) Verify that your receiver settings are correct and that your portal settings match that which the search form indicated. You can only log onto the server if your receiver setup has the portal you have been assigned indicated in the search form. Try logging onto the server.
    3. IF YOU PURCHASE A NEW DONATION vs RENEWING AN EXISTING ONE
    A. When you purchase a NEW DONATION NUMBER you will be required to:

1. Setup you receiver including entering your NEW DONATION NUMBER AS BOTH YOUR USER ID AND YOUR PASSWORD and ENTERING THE PORTAL INFORMATION THAT CAME WITH YOUR NEW DONATION.

2. Open the DONATION SEARCH FORM and ASSOCIATE YOUR MAC ADDRESS TO YOUR NEW DONATION NUMBER If you get an error message see (3, B, (1) below)

3. Finally do an IPTV RESET.using that Option on the DONATION SEARCH FORM.

B. Possible MAC association problems

If you purchase a NEW DONATION NUMBER to replace a soon to expire or expired donation number some have reported a problem with associating their MAC address with their NEW Donation. This is usually in the form of an ERROR message stating that the MAC ADDRESS IS ALREADY IN USE.

When your Donation Number EXPIRES your MAC address is suppose to be automatically released or unassociated from your EXPIRED DONATION NUMBER. Sometimes this does not happen as promptly as it should and also if you are attempting to use your NEW Donation Number before your other Donation has expired, your MAC address will still be associated with your soon to expire Donation number.

(1) :If you get an error message (MAC Address already in use) when attempting to associate your MAC Address with your NEW Donation Number try the following:
    (a) Open the Donation Search Form using your OLD DONATION NUMBER. To open the search donation form with your OLD DONATION NUMBER you will need the email address utilized to receive that Donation Number or the Order Number that was included in the email with your Old Donation number.

(b) After the form opens click on CHANGE MAC ADDRESS and then DELETE the MAC ADDRESS and SUBMIT.

(c) Open the search form again using YOUR OLD DONATION NUMBER and DO AN IPTV RESET

(d) Open the SEARCH DONATION FORM using your NEW DONATION NUMBER and choose Change IPTV MAC ADDRESS. Enter your MAC ADDRESS and SUBMIT. It should accept the number now without an error message.

(e) Once again open the search form using your NEW DONATION NUMBER and do an IPTV RESET. At the same time make note of the PORTAL settings that you have been assigned as they may have changed and you will only be able to log onto the server if your receiver setup matches this assignment.
    4. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO ASSOCIATE YOUR MAC ADDRESS WITH A RENEWED OR NEW DONATION
    After trying all of the above if the system still will not allow you to associate your MAC ADDRESS with your RENEWED or NEW DONATION you will need to contact customer service using the following email address: [email protected] in order to fix the problem.

You will need to provide them with an explanation of what your problem is e.g. I am unable to associate my MAC address with my RENEWED or NEW DONATION whatever the case may be.

The more information you provide them in your email the quicker they will be able to resolve the problem.

iF YOU GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE provide them with the content of that message.

If you are experiencing this problem with a RENEWED DONATION NUMBER provide them with the RENEWED DONATION NUMBER and it's expiration date, include the date that you renewed it and the ORDER NUMBER of your renewal. Include the MAC address that you are attempting to associate with your renewed donation number. If it is different from the MAC address you were using before you renewal include the old MAC also and a reason why there is a difference e.g. changed receivers.

If you are experiencing this problem with a NEW DONATION NUMBER be sure to include your OLD DONATION NUMBER and the date it expired or the date when it will expire and include the Order Number for both your OLD Donation and your New Donation. Include the MAC address you are attempting to Associate with your New Donation number and if it is different from the MAC address associated with your Old Donation number explain why.

In addition let them know what you have tried so far to correct the problem. You can shorten that significantly by stating that you tried all of the recommended steps indicated in this post or if you did not simply state that which you were unable to do (and why).

They should be able to associate the MAC ADDRESS for you and will respond when they have done so informing you of the corrective action.

Keep in mind that they often are quite busy and it may take some time until they correct this problem. If you do not get a response within 2 to 3 days I recommend you resend the info and make a post in the DONATION FORUM about the problem. Include the fact that you have emailed [email protected] and the number of days since you sent it and if you have sent multiple emails include that fact also. Hopefully one of the staff at the site will attempt to intervene and get the problem resolved.

THE FOLLOWING IS A LINK TO THE ADMINISTRATOR'S POST LOCATED ON THIS SITE WHICH CONTAINS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE SEARCH DONATION FORM AND A LINK TO OPEN THE FORM:

https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-foru...ecker#post2124

Hi . Dear I bought two iptv list to two diferent mag box . One was linked , and activated already .
    but the second box is working now. But i have other box to renewing and I ask "to RENEWING AN EXISTING ONE what i must do ?
    because i linke the Mac address ( existente ) is possible the system would blok it , that it will be expire in 21 dec 2017 .
    can help me please ? some idea ? thanks in advance

Comment

im wanting to renew and add from 1donation to 2 but it want let me and if i buy 2 new ones i lose what i have left and have to start over , can someone help me or have done this and can tell me whats the best thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by littleman View Post
        im wanting to renew and add from 1donation to 2 but it want let me and if i buy 2 new ones i lose what i have left and have to start over , can someone help me or have done this and can tell me whats the best thing to do.
        It is cheaper to buy 2 new ones.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Ok I renewed 4 donations before they expired and now I don't get anywhere from the guide. Any Help?

Comment

Originally posted by Neko View Post
              Ok I renewed 4 donations before they expired and now I don't get anywhere from the guide. Any Help?
              What do you mean you don't get anywhere? More info please.

Comment

when I click on a channel, quick burp and nothing happens, same for all 4 donations.

Comment

figured it out! I was in the wrong country!

Comment

Always know what country you're in or it could get you killed. LOL

Comment

is there a problem with the papiao site i tried to renew 2 donations last night and it wouldn't go thru i used the same credit card i used 4 months ago on my other 2 donations with payEase

Comment

Originally posted by starchild1 View Post
                        is there a problem with the papiao site i tried to renew 2 donations last night and it wouldn't go thru i used the same credit card i used 4 months ago on my other 2 donations with payEase
                        Have you tried another payment gateway.Or you can wait i have sent off a email to see whats going on.
                        Last edited by Dodgeit; 07-14-2018, 03:03 PM.
                        https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

thank you i tried another one went right through

Comment

renewing 3 and adding1. is it easier to just get 4 new ones. Expires in one day

Comment

Probably just easier to get 4 new ones.Probably less complicated.But i think you can do either one.
                              https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

Working...
                              X