Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Donation blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation blocked

I still have one day and appears a message of “your Stb is bocked” Wha can it be?

All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Time to renew!

Comment

Ok, I renewed and waiting for info.

Comment

Originally posted by maestroing65 View Post
          Ok, I renewed and waiting for info.
          After payment is successful info should be emailed to you

Comment

Ok,thanks.

Comment

If its a renew 365 should be added to the renewed donation. You will need to attach up your Mac again if you aren't using m3u

Comment

Still haven’t recieved mail.

Comment

I have been waiting for more than 24 hours. My card has been charged and still have’nt received any email from the miner.

Comment

Hi, I’m still trying to get a box working. Everything is set correctly. The only thing I want to know if the changes I make where I live in Texas can be done for a box in Puerto Rico. URL is correct, country is correct, MAC address is correct and I have done reset while box has been disconnected in the person’s home. He has a stable internet service. Can you help me with this phone issue?7

Comment

yes you can make changes anywhere in the world and take your box anywhere you wan to take it. it will work as long as you have internet.

im from Africa and I do take it to my neighbor countries and it works.
                      All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Ok, thank you. But then something is not correct. I have tried all steps recommended. Seems that something is missing.

Comment

does your Mac starts with 00:1A:79......
                          ISP lock is off? if its on turn it off

Comment

Originally posted by Bacintron View Post
                            Hi, I’m still trying to get a box working. Everything is set correctly. The only thing I want to know if the changes I make where I live in Texas can be done for a box in Puerto Rico. URL is correct, country is correct, MAC address is correct and I have done reset while box has been disconnected in the person’s home. He has a stable internet service. Can you help me with this phone issue?7
                            Leave the country set to all countries. I would also change to another portal and repeat the iptv reset, but after you perform the resets, change the country lock back to all countries and then plug in the box

Comment

Hello, Just want to know. If a box is working with the donation, is it possible that it can get blocked for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X