Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Payment by Coinbase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment by Coinbase

Can we still use coinbase for renewal payment. I see its been eliminated and again now I have to setup a Bitcoin account and then a wallet and it sucks every year its something new for payment.

as long you can send bitcoins from your wallet then it does not mater if its coinbase or blockchain just send to right address.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Also says the renewal is $25.00 is that also correct when i putin all my info then is says $25.00?

Comment

yes price is dropped to $25 for 1-5 devices a year and even lower if you buy a lot.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I tell you this bitcoin is a pain in the ass for sure.

I just used coinbase to do my first renewal next is due in july.

Best about Coinbase is you can buy bitcoin right there and also send to your renewal no need to create a wallet and all done in 2 steps.
          Buy your bit coin.
          then click send and fill in the info to send the money to just make sure you get the address correct.
          I already received my confirmation of renewal.

By the way why such a drop in renewal payment is because of lost members seems to me to be a drastic cut.
          I can see $10-15 but $35.00 is got me thinking WHY.

Oh well guess im set until July.

Comment

You maybe confused, we have never had a CoinBase listed as a checkout option, the one we use with similar name is CoinGate and is used for credit or debit card to crypto purchases. You don't see it in the checkout because they have a minimum amount per transaction of $50, if you really need to use them please increase the amount of years to 3.

BUT you can use coinbase to send us crypto directly, just buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on their site and withdraw the required amount to the address provided in our checkout.

Make sure to select BCH in coinbase site and BCH on our site, don't mix coins.
            Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I just used Coinbase and bought bitcoin and paid with bitcoin did not use the Bitcoin Cash and payment went through and got a confirmed email of my iptv renewal

Comment

Originally posted by DJ56 View Post
                I just used Coinbase and bought bitcoin and paid with bitcoin did not use the Bitcoin Cash and payment went through and got a confirmed email of my iptv renewal
                Ok great.

In case you don't know Bitcoin Cash (BCH) confirm transactions faster and the transaction fee is cheaper than Bitcoin (BTC).
                Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

Ok great.

In case you don't know Bitcoin Cash (BCH) confirm transactions faster and the transaction fee is cheaper than Bitcoin (BTC).
                  that's right NFPS
                  I had a whole write up about the reasons why that is true.
                  I think I posted it here on site awhile ago.

here it is --> https://iptvzeta.is/forum/main-forum...faster-and-why

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu1 View Post
                    yes price is dropped to $25 for 1-5 devices a year and even lower if you buy a lot.
                    Can I now use 1 donation for up to 5 devices without being banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimasito View Post

Can I now use 1 donation for up to 5 devices without being banned?
                      No, you can select from 1 to 5 devices and pay $25 / device / yr, so 5 devices would be $125.

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post

No, you can select from 1 to 5 devices and pay $25 / device / yr, so 5 devices would be $125.
                        Thanks for clarifying this to me, i was confused with the term 1 to 5 without other explanation.

So i have a Coinbase account i just deposited funds to donate maybe tomorrow when the transaction completes, is this still a valid method? I will send the BTC to the address i get in the donation page...willl this be good?
                        thanks

Comment

Thanks for clarifying this to me, i was confused with the term 1 to 5 without other explanation.

So i have a Coinbase account i just deposited funds to donate maybe tomorrow when the transaction completes, is this still a valid method? I will send the BTC to the address i get in the donation page...willl this be good?
                          thanks
                          It is good. BCH is cheaper and faster though. Check the link in post 9. But either way will work.
                          IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Donate for IPTV Service

Order Status

Private Message

Comment

thanks
                            Yes, you can use Coinbase or any other exchanger to send direct payments to us but please make sure that you send the correct coin, if you select Bitcoin in our site checkout then only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address provided there. The same thing for Bitcoin Cash (BCH), only send BCH if you selected BCH in the checkout.

Comment

Working...
                            X