Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

payment status help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment status help

Appreciate help with status of lifetime donation submitted thru Paypal. I don't have Enrollment#.
    Paypal processed request ($200 bitcoin) Mar 3rd, transferred to Raul Guzman (mining contractor) Mar 4th.

It will come just give it some time, Paypal takes the longest.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

didnt know you could buy a lifetime sub?

Comment

yes of course has been there all the time.
        All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jrjorin View Post
          didnt know you could buy a lifetime sub?
          Not through your panel tho.

Comment

Should I start to lose patience (Paypal minning contractor received my funds Mar. 4)?

Comment

I have to renew now and I can't get lifetime sub option again. Last renewal, I wanted but was only getting 2yrs. this year it's 5yrs available.. I seen lifetime tho earlier this year, but whenever my sub expires, I can never get the lifetime option at renewal! Can someone send me a link or a reason why I'm not getting it?

Thx
              D

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke1 1 View Post
                I have to renew now and I can't get lifetime sub option again. Last renewal, I wanted but was only getting 2yrs. this year it's 5yrs available.. I seen lifetime tho earlier this year, but whenever my sub expires, I can never get the lifetime option at renewal! Can someone send me a link or a reason why I'm not getting it?

Thx
                D
                I think its no longer available but 5 years is more than enough bud
                All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comment

5 yrs is good, but who wants to keep paying, or dealing with the payment/no TV delays all the time?! Just pay once and never worry again! Maybe If the lifetime option comes up again, I'm just gonna order it and than save them on updated boxes till the older boxes expire.. Is that deal something that just comes up unexpectedly to drum up subs? If I purchase lifetime subs and keep the numbers without activating them in a STB, will they get cancelled due to being inactive, even tho they're lifetime numbers?

D

Comment

life time has been available since the beginning but it just gone recently and may never come back again. however, when you get lifetime it comes pre activated and will never expire no matter you use it or no.
                    if you order 5 or more yearly donations they will stay as a credit on your panel and won't expire until you activate them. you can activate them 1 by 1.
                    so you can but 1 donation that will expire in 5 years or buy 5 yearly donations and activate them every year.

Comment

Good morning everyone, I will tell you that buying donations is the easiest thing to do, before I did it through Coinbase but since Cashapp enabled the option to buy cryptocurrencies it is even easier, if you are in the USA you can download that application and open an account, they can put their data and bank account and simply buy the Bitcoin, it takes about 24 hours or something more that you can move that money, to send the Bitcoin for donations you simply activate the option to pay with Bitcoin, you knew the address of purse that they give you and you go to Cashapp you touch the option to send Bitcoin you put the amount in Bitcoin and then the Wallet address and you send it, I assure you that in a matter of minutes they will have the donations activated, it has never taken me more than 30 minutes to receive them, good luck

Comment

Damn, just my luck! Guess I'll go with the 5 yrs since it's the best value, and I hate putting in numbers every year.. The bitcoin thing, aside of going to the machine, is pretty easy for us even from the get go.. My last donations payment was a breeze since we have a bitcoin atm just down the street from us.. All the crypto bitcoin payments sent to the website the past couple years, and with crypto market bull run the past few months, hopefully they can give us a much better service in the future with all the money they've made..

Thx Ryu1 for the quick reply..you and Dodge have always been great..

D

Comment

no worries bud anytime and thats why we are here for

Comment

Quick question regarding renewals, approx how long before the payment goes through and our sub starts up again? I renewed at a bitcoin atm, and last time I used it, the sub started back up within hours. This time it's been almost 24hrs and still no TV, but we did receive a email stating our renewal payment was accepted and our sub was successfully renewed also..

D

Comment

it can take 24-48rs and some time little longer. keep eyes on your junk emails and I would say email papio after 72 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X