Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

How to pay donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pay donations

Hi,
    I've been trying al the payments methods to buy more donations and none is working for me.
    Can someone explain to me how to keep buying donations, I am a reseller and after many attempts to buy them nothing worked!!
    Normally I use my credit card to pay on Coingate, but now is telling me that my process is at risk, contacted them and they said about my bank, bank said is at their end.

Tried the other options and is still the same, not allowing me to do the process.

Please somebody help me with this situation or, painfully will have to move after more than 8 years from IPTV Zeta to go to another site to buy the donations with easiest way to do it.

Thank you in advance for your support

Cubam

Is there a bitcoin atm machine around you? That is the easiest and quickest way. If not you can use PayPal to buy. PayPal takes the longest to receive donations tho but it does work.

Comment

Originally posted by cubam View Post
      Hi,
      I've been trying al the payments methods to buy more donations and none is working for me.
      Can someone explain to me how to keep buying donations, I am a reseller and after many attempts to buy them nothing worked!!
      Normally I use my credit card to pay on Coingate, but now is telling me that my process is at risk, contacted them and they said about my bank, bank said is at their end.

Tried the other options and is still the same, not allowing me to do the process.

Please somebody help me with this situation or, painfully will have to move after more than 8 years from IPTV Zeta to go to another site to buy the donations with easiest way to do it.

Thank you in advance for your support

Cubam
      Use you cellphone and make a cash app accounts then buy bitcoins on your cash app accounts and after you got your bitcoins on your cash app go to your bitcoins and click send bottom and it going to ask you for the address that you going send the bitcoins and that address is the same you get on you panel when you is doing you order uses your phone to scan the address code on your panel and enter the same amounts of bitcoins that your order saying to send that address on your panel.

Comment

Originally posted by pecaquito View Post

Use you cellphone and make a cash app accounts then buy bitcoins on your cash app accounts and after you got your bitcoins on your cash app go to your bitcoins and click send bottom and it going to ask you for the address that you going send the bitcoins and that address is the same you get on you panel when you is doing you order uses your phone to scan the address code on your panel and enter the same amounts of bitcoins that your order saying to send that address on your panel.
        I was using bitso but it isnt on papio anymore. How can i still use Bitso to buy token?

Comment

Hi Pecaquito,
          What Cash App can you recommend for this operation.
          I just had a conversation with Simplex, the company that partner with Coingate, and they cannot resolve anything. Coingate is not working in canada as they mentioned.
          Even I used my debit card ad the same issues. I am getting a bit frustrated because before I was able to use Coingate and pay with my credit card with no issues, now is becoming harder to get this process done.
          Any help is really appreciated!
          Thanks,
          Cubam

Comment

Hi Pecaquito,
            In canada there is not Cash.app available.
            I tried many other cashapp and those don't work.
            I am thinking that this payment process is going to scare canadians and we all will fly to another nest with easiest payment methods.
            Simplex is not capable to fix this problems, like if our credit cards and others are not good for them.
            Will try one more time and if that doesn't work, will think what to do.
            Thank you all for your support, hope to find a way to get through this
            cubam

Comment

Originally posted by cubam View Post

Hi Pecaquito,
              In canada there is not Cash.app available.
              I tried many other cashapp and those don't work.
              I am thinking that this payment process is going to scare canadians and we all will fly to another nest with easiest payment methods.
              Simplex is not capable to fix this problems, like if our credit cards and others are not good for them.
              Will try one more time and if that doesn't work, will think what to do.
              Thank you all for your support, hope to find a way to get through this
              cubam
              Did you try the btc mining(PayPal) gateway?

Comment

Working...
              X