Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Anyone have a recommendation for a good VPN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tack View Post

While what we are doing is legal (although it is a grey area in some countries), the content broadcasters are increasingly turning to civil action against those they consider to be offenders. This often involves extortion by requesting a huge fee in order for the user to avoid being sued. There is little doubt that this practice will continue to expand in scope. Using a VPN offers us considerable protection against this practice by anonymizing our online activities.

I understand that it is your policy to prohibit the use of VPNs but what I am suggesting - requesting - is that you reconsider this policy. You might, for instance, allow us to ask you to whitelist a particular IP address. That way you would know who is using a particular datacenter IP and would be able to shut us off if you detect abuse.

Perhaps the readers here can suggest other ways of addressing the problem of safeguarding the security of both NFPS and the users. I look forward to the discussion.
    It is for this exact reason that I had to get another IPTV provider after so many years here. I still have a sub here but it barely ever works. I just get it because it's cheap and entertaining to discuss things on the forums here. The other ones have zero downtime with my VPN. I don't know of any others that block VPN servers or lock you to your service provider. It's just totally unnecessary, I can say that NFPS does have the cheapest priced subscription pretty much anywhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by nob0dy View Post
      not may bro ....... on the third try it get's automatically banned ...... due to all the people stacking ........ trying to steal from a thief .......... unbelievable
      I'm curious, what do you mean by stacking? please explain? I'm dying to know why they are banning VPNs..

Comment

Its my understanding that stacking is when you use more than one device to connect to the server and using the same donation which is not permitted for obvious reasons. As for banning VPN's, its also related to stacking which is also not permitted. If you use a VPN, it provides a different IP address which relates to the server of the VPN and not your box. This is not allowed and it can lead to having your box banned or your donation terminated. Use a VPN for online browsing but don't use it with your box.

Comment

amex, how did you setup your pia account to work

Comment

yes , but are we protected from being sued the satellite and cable companies

Comment

Originally posted by AWSOME316 View Post
              yes , but are we protected from being sued the satellite and cable companies
              You have a bad sense of security if you think a vpn can't be traced.Thats what many of them company's will give you.You can't hide on the internet if they want you they will find you.

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

I understand VPN usage is prohibited. I want to know if anybody has a solution to watch channels that are country restricted, your Ady should be from that specific country in order to watch the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Noone View Post
                  I understand VPN usage is prohibited. I want to know if anybody has a solution to watch channels that are country restricted, your Ady should be from that specific country in order to watch the channel.
                  First off, if you use a VPN with the IPTV services provided by Papiao, you may be blocked, get a black screen or even be banned as using VPN's with the IPTV services is not allowed and there is a warning if you choose to ignore the warning. Ok, if you want to know which VPN to get, you should check each VPN service to find out which countries they have a server in and which countries you want to connect to in order to watch a service in that country. I get the feeling you're after some of the English, Irish, Scottish channels but before you go out and get a VPN which may work, may not, consider buying a box that is locked into a server in the country you want to get a service from. There are dedicated boxes with dedicated iptv services, some are Arabic, some Chinese, some English as in England, South Africa, Australia and others. There are choices to make and options but getting a VPN does not guarantee you will get what you want but it will guarantee you'll have less money.

Comment

Working...
                  X