Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Anyone have a recommendation for a good VPN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a recommendation for a good VPN?

Anyone have a recommendation from your personal experience for a good VPN that works great with mag254 and our sites IPTV service?

I have tried a few but I wound up with Private Internet Access as it has good support, it allows up to 5 different devices using linux, windows, android, mac or Pi boxes. They do support routers and they have several ways of configuring whatever you have and want to connect with. I have 4 different boxes auto connecting on boot up so they connect to London, England, Hong Kong, United States midwest and Singapore. I usually lose about 1.3 to 1.8 mb/sec on speed but its not a deal breaker. I tried Xpress which was a fraction faster but it comes with a higher sticker price and less options. Avoid HMA and Pure as servers were slower and not worth the price of admission.

Comment

Thanks Amex, that's the kind of info I was looking for.

Comment

This one is good
        hxxps://btguard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Amex View Post
          I have tried a few but I wound up with Private Internet Access as it has good support, it allows up to 5 different devices using linux, windows, android, mac or Pi boxes. They do support routers and they have several ways of configuring whatever you have and want to connect with. I have 4 different boxes auto connecting on boot up so they connect to London, England, Hong Kong, United States midwest and Singapore. I usually lose about 1.3 to 1.8 mb/sec on speed but its not a deal breaker. I tried Xpress which was a fraction faster but it comes with a higher sticker price and less options. Avoid HMA and Pure as servers were slower and not worth the price of admission.
          Hey is your HD Channels working good with that PIA VPN ?
          i have Pure Vpn and i am getting about 5-6 Mb most of the time and HD channels freezing all d time.

Comment

Yes, I haven't had any problems using PIA VPN when watching HD although there is a small amount of motion blur at times with occasional freezing but its momentary. I have watched some UHD programming as well without any serious issues.

Comment

Its been awhile and I read somewhere that IPTV doesn't recommend VPN service and they will block your box or any device using a VPN. I stopped using a VPN for IPTV for this reason but for those who really want a better VPN and want to try Mullvad, they provide a free 3 hour trial which led me to a one month sign up which led to a 6 month sign up. They are quite a step up from the norm and they are top dog in how they auto configure whatever you have or want to load their service on. Check them out, its worth a gander.

Comment

Trust VPN is a new offshore service which is offering its service for 3 bucks a month and it has gotten some good reviews. For those looking for a secure and safe VPN at bargain prices this one would be a good choice.

Comment

VPNs are not allowed.
                  Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

I no longer use VPN with my IPTV box as I don't want my box to be blocked by the server. Using a VPN will also increase freezing and other issues due the VPN server slowing it down. I would strongly advise anyone who wants to use VPN, to use it strictly for internet surfing and not for IKS or IPTV.

Comment

Originally posted by NFPS View Post
                      VPNs are not allowed.
                      While what we are doing is legal (although it is a grey area in some countries), the content broadcasters are increasingly turning to civil action against those they consider to be offenders. This often involves extortion by requesting a huge fee in order for the user to avoid being sued. There is little doubt that this practice will continue to expand in scope. Using a VPN offers us considerable protection against this practice by anonymizing our online activities.

I understand that it is your policy to prohibit the use of VPNs but what I am suggesting - requesting - is that you reconsider this policy. You might, for instance, allow us to ask you to whitelist a particular IP address. That way you would know who is using a particular datacenter IP and would be able to shut us off if you detect abuse.

Perhaps the readers here can suggest other ways of addressing the problem of safeguarding the security of both NFPS and the users. I look forward to the discussion.

Comment

I'm not certain but I "think" the servers are secure and provide a secure connection that blocks tracking, spyware and so on. Offshore servers usually have security stop blocks to prevent privacy issues so I don't really know if an additional VPN is really required as a safety stop block or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Natural joe View Post
                          Anyone have a recommendation from your personal experience for a good VPN that works great with mag254 and our sites IPTV service?
                          PureVPN i`m on for 2 y and no problem Cost is 46$

Comment

If you use a Vpn and it gets found your account may get banned.
                            https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

not may bro ....... on the third try it get's automatically banned ...... due to all the people stacking ........ trying to steal from a thief .......... unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                              X