Announcement

Collapse

NEW NFPS WEBSITES & EMAIL

In order to serve you better we have moved our websites to the following domain names:

Papiao: https://papiao.is

NFPS Main Site: https://iptvprivateserver.is

NFPS Website Hispana: http://servidoriptvprivado.is

NFPS Foro Hispano: http://servidordeiptv.is

E-Mail: [email protected]
See more
See less

Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Hello guys,

I'm getting error "your account is blocked or expired code 7" when using Nord VPN on my T3. If I disconnect the VPN it connects with no problem. I downloaded the NordVPN from the play store on my T3. If anyone can give me some guidance I would really appreciate it. I'm just trying to connect through VPN. I tried doing the iptv reset then changed portals. It worked for 5 minutes then the VOD stopped working and when I restarted the box I got the same error. I read in a previous post that VPN is allowed. Excuse me if I'm wrong.

T3
    200mB Down
    Wired.

Do a iptv reset and then use the Vpn. Every time you use a different ip you have to do a iptv reset.
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

Comment

When I do an IPTV reset it will work. The portal will load but after five minutes it stops working and the VOD stops working. I get error on the vod and the channels show black screen. I disconnect the VPN and load the portal and no issues. Sorry for the double post. Not sure what's going on.

Comment

Dodgers, thank you for your reply. When I do the IPTV Reset the portal loads. But the channels and the VOD stop working after five minutes. The VOD movies give me an error and the live channels go black. Not sure what is going on.

I have the VPN set to the default p2p server.

Comment

Originally posted by Locomotors View Post
          Hello guys,

I'm getting error "your account is blocked or expired code 7" when using Nord VPN on my T3. If I disconnect the VPN it connects with no problem. I downloaded the NordVPN from the play store on my T3. If anyone can give me some guidance I would really appreciate it. I'm just trying to connect through VPN. I tried doing the iptv reset then changed portals. It worked for 5 minutes then the VOD stopped working and when I restarted the box I got the same error. I read in a previous post that VPN is allowed. Excuse me if I'm wrong.

T3
          200mB Down
          Wired.
          I have issues sometimes with the T3 and a VPN. Use the country for the VPN with your same country and see if it helps. For example, if you live in Canada, leave your country lock with the donation checker set to Canada, and set your VPN country also to Canada.

Log into the donation checker, set your country to your actual country. Log back in and perform a reset. Now power on your T3 and start your VPN, and choose the country you live in. Then open up MOL2 and see what happens.

Comment

You may need another reset, but I have found it to work with less problems using the actual country i live in with the country lock in the donation checker, and then using the same country with the VPN.

Comment

Guys, I did some troubleshooting and found out what is going on. I took your advice with a bit of a tweak. Since the system automatically locks the country you are in after you sign on with your device I took the following steps:

1. Turned off the T3 box.
              2. Logged on to the Donation Checker.
              3. Clicked on Reset IPTV.
              4. Logged on to Donation Checker.
              5. Changed the Country Lock to "Allow All Countries"
              6. Turned on the T3 box, and launched NordVPN.
              7. Selected my country on NORDVPN and clicked connect.
              8. Launched Moal2.
              9. Logged on to Donation Checker to see what country it had locked down.

To my surprise, it was not my country (the country I selected on NordVPN) but another country. I installed chrome on the T3 and google my location. It showed my location as the country the donation checker locked down. After a bit of searching, it turns out that NordVPN has outdated IP address on the servers and it causes to show you in another country when you are selecting a specific country server. For example, you can click on a French server but it would show you in UK when you do a simple location search. This causes the IPTV system to block your login because it sees you logging in from another country that is not the country your account is locked to.

I tested this theory a couple of times with the same result.

Solution: I decided not to fight the current. 5 out 5 when I connect to a specific county server on NORDVPN it Connects to a specific county (not the one I selected) But it is always the same country. I just changed the Locked Country on the donation checker to the country that it sees rather than the one I selected on NordVPN (my country). Now I have no issues.

My apologies if it doesn't make sense. Also sorry for the double post. I posted originally and I thought the post did not go through. Hope this helps. Again thank you for the replies.

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                Makes a lot of sense, Thanks for letting us know.

Glad it’s working for you

Comment

Working...
              X